6.29.2009

Cosmo Cricket

Hey all you great designers out there --- Cosmo Cricket is having a DT Call! Everyone that knows me, knows that they are one of my all-time favorite companies! There is just something about their community of family & friends that appeals to me! They are always having fun - laughing - and working together - and that doesn't even account for how fabulous their products are!

So anyway --- here is my go at their design team --- I have been encouraged by many and discouraged by a few --- but, I have to give it a try! I love their stuff, their blog and their crew and you never know!

If you are out there thinking about it too --- give it a try with me --- because you won't know until you give it a go!

First up --- their EVER-AFTER Collection:

anticipation

journaling reads:

Tom & Angie are full of excitement, anxiety and anticipation as they await the arrival of little miss Emma Lea. Little do they know that thousands of miles away here in Washington, we are nervously awaiting her arrival too! She is someone’s first baby, first niece, first grandchild and first great grandchild and we all are counting the days till she makes her entrance into this world to meet us! We are all definitely full of…

small wedding cards

cosmo cards 3

Next up is their SNORKEL Collection:

playtime

This one has a transparent background:

I wish --transparency

cosmo cards 5

This one was made with the Dixie Pieces May Kit:

relax

This one has background paper from the GET HAPPY Collection

splash 2

Speaking of the GET HAPPY Collection - here are a few more:

cheesey chase

cards1

This one has the TANK ALPHABET FROM THE GET HAPPY Collection along with the Paper from the HELLO SUNSHINE Collection:

team player

SYMBOL

These next ones are from the GIRL FRIDAY Collection:

back in time

normal

cards2

Here are a few from LIL' MAN Collection:

play ball

Journaling reads:

You had a fantastic season – your last season in Majors before you head up to Juniors and those 90 foot bases. You were “Mister Automatic” and your swing came alive this year. It was definitely a fantastic season for you and your stats. But there was more to the season than numbers. You added confidence, leadership, responsibility and humility to the list of characteristics you possess. You were a team player and your “can-do” attitude made you shine. I am very proud of you.

B is for Boy

soar

cosmo cards 4

One of my absolute favorites - COGSMO:

imagine take 2

cosmo candy wrappers

connected

canvases

And finally some older stuff:

little me

SOme Christmas Ornaments:

ornaments 2

ornaments 1

A Cigar Box for my special keepsakes:

altered item

I find myself reaching for Cosmo Paper all the time--- especially as background paper. This is one of my favorite layouts recently---with GET HAPPY paper as the background:

all consuming passion

10 comments:

Laura said...

Kim if they don't choose you, CC is just crazy. You have done such beautiful work with their products! Good luck!

Rebecca said...

These are all seriously amazing Kim!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Love these Kim! Your work is definitely eye-catching! Good luck!

mustangkayla said...

I sure hope you get a dt spot Kim! You do such fantastic work, they'd be crazy to pass you up! I'm really glad you are trying for it. I love Cosmo Cricket!

Lucy Chesna said...

YOU rock Kim and you deserve to the CC DT spot...Good Luck my friend.

~Tiffany~ said...

I don't think they could find anyone better suited to represent their company. How on earth are you going to choose which ones to submit, they are all amazing!

Julie said...

Wow, Kim...it is obvious you love CC. Good luck to you! Beautiful projects!!!

Valerie Chmielak said...

Good Luck Kim!!! Your work is SOOOO FABULOUS!!! I REALLY hope you make it!!

Jill Sarginson said...

LOVE all your layouts - good luck!! :)

Scrappin Cheryl said...

Wow - these are awesome!

Blog Archive