6.23.2009

Check it Out!

I am a proud new Design Team Member of ScrapTiffany! This is an amazing site with a fun blog, and an awesome store where you can buy her fabulous class kits! The best part for me is that she is based just down the road outside Olympia, Washington! How fun is that? I have to say that this is the icing on the cake for me this week! So many exciting things to be thankful for and excited about! There have been so many changes going on in our lives - The Lord is faithful - I can't wait to see where it all leads us to!

Back to this awesome site! Tiffany is an amazing designer and teacher and I can't wait to work with her and the new Design Team! Head over to their blogs, check out their work and leave them a comment or two - it is all so amazing!

Rebecca Keppel

Marcie Morgan

Sheri Twing

Make sure you bookmark her site and watch the blog for fun weekly challenges that will start up July 6th!

Here is the multi-photo layout that I completed for the DT Call:

enjoy

and the matching card:

live simply card

Happy Tuesday!

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Your layout and card are beautiful! So happy to be designing with you at Scraptiffany!

mustangkayla said...

Love your l/o and card! congrats on the DT. I'll have to go check out her blog and store!

Danielle said...

congrats! that is awesome! love your layout!

Sheri (Aunt Re Re) said...

Kim, your layouts are great! I'm so excited to be on the team with you! This is my first time on a team and you look like your a pro so I might be asking for some tips! LOL.

Rebecca said...

Love your LO and card Kim. Looking forward to working with you!

SherryGrove said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you representing ScrapTiffany! This is going to be fun!
~Tiffany~

Valerie Chmielak said...

WHOO HOOO!!! CONGRATS Kim!!! : )

Blog Archive