5.24.2009

Sunny Sunday!

It is a gorgeous day here today! Sunny, warm, with a slight breeze ---perfect to watch a great baseball game. We were in Granite Falls today at a beautiful ball park with nothing but fields around us ---no traffic, just the sounds of baseball and the smells of the BBQ! It was glorious! To make it better, Austin's team pulled out a late game win and that means we will be back tomorrow at the same field at the same time with the same great weather! They advance in the tournament and tomorrow is a new day and a new game.

I can brag up my son tons today --- he pitched 2 great innings --- hit a bomb of a double ---and made a major league over the back running catch at second to get his team out of a jam. Such fun baseball.

I rec'd these great photos from Tom & Angie for Mother's Day --- they are perfect. There is nothing I like better than photos for a gift! As a scrapbooker, I have been dying for shots like these! They are fabulous and I can't wait to scrap them!

tom2

tom1

DSCF0051 b-n-w

DSCF0043 b-n-w

DSCF0050

On another note---we have almost got the dining room floor installed! We have been working on it non-stop since Friday and it is looking great! I will take some pics when we finish!

Have a great Memorial Day --- keep all your loved ones in your prayers!

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

Way to go to your boys for a great game! I absolutely love these photos!! Can't wait to see them scrapped!

mustangkayla said...

Wow...what fabulous photos!

Blog Archive