4.06.2009

Spring Cleaning!

It's really spring! Well, for a couple days anyway! I am taking full advantage of it though and getting some cleaning done! There was probably 3 inches of sawdust on the deck and almost every tool we own was out there too ---- but not any more! I made a deal with the boys ---school or yard work? Of course---they choose yard work and we got it all clean and pretty for Easter and the neighborhood Easter Egg hunt! The deck is clean--all the tools are put away--the lawn is mowed--the flower beds are weeded (most of them anyway)--poop patrol has been done--and the weed witch has gotten rid of the dandelions too! Now if the 70 degree weather holds out--we may even see some tulips blooming for Easter! That would be perfect!

I still need to get outside and wipe down the gutters and clean the windows, but I will take what I can get!

I finished this weeks layout for teh Scrap-Tastic American Idol Contest:

create

That is my new favorite quote about Art --- you can tell because I also put up some vinyl in my scrap room:

art copy

Love that so much! I also love that I actually have some place at home to run away too! Jordan & I christened the art loft last night. I was up till 11:30pm working on my layout and she was creating a piece of art for one of her college classes. Loved speding that time with her in "our" space.

3 comments:

Tammi said...

I love your scrap space Kim...you gave me some great ideas for mine!!

Angela J. Prieto said...

Love your layout and I think that quote is awesome too!!

Tiff Sawyer said...

Hi Kim, I found you via the Kaisercraft forum, OMG, your scrap space is to die for and your work is such eye candy, I will add you to my blog list and be back to visit real soon, all the best with your submission, they would be mad not to pick you, Tiff from Oz :o)

Blog Archive