4.02.2009

Move in Day!

The April 1st Sketch is up over at my Sketch World. Lucy is so talented, I just love working with her fabulous sketches!

Here is the APril 1st sketch:

oct5

& here is my design:

pj pals

Anyone remember that picture? That was the photo shoot for Chase's birth announcement - almost 13 years ago! So cute.

Over at the Scrap-Diner, felt is the product of the month! I love to work with felt! In fact, I am running low and need to make a note to hit the Diner store to stock up! In addition, this fabulous new Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper is in the Diner Store too!

What about this picture? Do you remember this one? My sweet girl 17 years ago! Yep---pulling out all my old pics and trying to get some of them scrapped!

back in time

cheers

Okay--this picture is kinda scary! It was taken at Disneyland when Sher & I were trying on all the fun hats! I have taken a big step and scrapped a pic of myself that is less than stellar!

normal

And finally a layout I did for the Scrap-Tastic American Idol contest --- challenge was to scrap a decade layout that revolved around a song from that time period. I went with Rock around the Clock from the 50's. That's a real 45 record on there! Thanks Andrea for the fun embellishment!

clouod 9

Did anyone notice the title of the post today? Move in Day???? Yep--today is the day that I move all my scrap stuff upstairs into the new art loft. It is a huge deal for me and I am so excited! I will post pics later!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Love how you tilted the papers in your take on the sketch! Fabulous layouts!

Jennie said...

Your layouts are fantastic! Totally inspiring, really just perfect :)

Blog Archive