4.30.2009

It's almost May 1st!

and that means reveal day over at Dixie Pieces! I am a day early --- but David & I are heading out of town tomorrow for a few days alone and so I am getting a jump start!

Check out this kit:

May20092

Here are a few of my samples:

relax

round & round

loungin around

There are plenty more fabulous samples over in the gallery---head on over there and check them out!

on a different note----I was a hair model today in downtown Seattle at a fabulous salon called SEVEN. As a model, I got pampered and fussed over for FREE! Yep---I rec'd $175 service for FREE! Now that is the kind of deal I love! I didn't get great pics because I was in a hurry but here is one that will work:

BEFORE & AFTER:

savesave2

Not the best pics---too much flash in the last one to really see the pretty color --but it's caramel highlights and it's cut in a layered bob! I love it!

Okay--that's it for me till we return!

BON VOYAGE!

1 comment:

shelly McLarin said...

CUTE CUT!!! Looks awesome on you. Can't wait to see it in person.

Blog Archive