4.03.2009

Here it is---Drumroll please!

My new art loft! My mom came over yesterday and helped me get everything organized and ready to go!

Pic #1 --- What you see when you get to the top of the stairs:

room 1

Pic #2 --- Desk area taken from couch area - this is the area that overlooks the downstairs:

room 2

Pic #3 & 4 --- One side of room - my standing station as well as my vinyl cutting area:

room3

room8

Pic #5 & 6 --- the other side of the room - the "door" leads into the attic:

room6

room 5

Pic #7 --- baskets that hold mini books at top of stairs:

room13

Pic #8 --- Closeup of shelf unit with fun old camera stuff:

room7

Pic # 9 --- CLose up of Ikea storage area:

room11

Pic #10 --- Close up of Making Memories Embellishment Cabinet:

room10

Pic #11 --- Close up of paper storage area:

room9

Pic #12 --- Additional pic of desk corner:

room4

Pic #13 --- My guy--the wonderful man that made my scrap room possible! It was his idea! Here he is still working away on the remodel:

david

15 comments:

Amanda Ann said...

Holy Smokes!! I am so jealous! ;)
You totally deserve it!!

mustangkayla said...

Goodness! That is one awesome space! Congrats!

Alecia Castro said...

OH MY WORD, IT ROCKS!!!! LOVE IT!!!

TanishaRenee said...

this is fantastic! You've given me some ideas for my area!

scrappermimi said...

That is one fabulous scrap space!!!What an awesome hubby you have! Enjoy!

Brenna said...

Absolutely beautiful! I'm so jealous.

Julia said...

Wow oh Wow!!! What a wonderful space!!!

Cheryl said...

Love your new scrap space, Kim!! Everything looks just beautiful - I love the blue color. Enjoy your new space and congratulations!!

Tammy said...

I have those same baskets but somehow mine do look as nice as yours lol I think it is the room that they are sitting in - it is fabulous!

suzann said...

What an awesome room. I love how you used the skirt hangers for your pages, cool idea! What an great husband you have to do this for you!! Enjoy it!

Jennie said...

Oh, for pete's sake! Can I come play?!! What an awesome, organized work area! I love it :)

Sandrine Dawes said...

Wow I am from the Kaisercraft forum and clicked on the link to your blog, I love your work area, it is inspiration. Sandrine

Angela J. Prieto said...

WOW!!! I love your scrapbook room! It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great room. What a fantastic husband you have, he must be very good to and so nice looking. You are really lucky to a husband like him. You better treat him good.

Taryn said...

Oh my geeze, is this gorgeous!!!!

Blog Archive