4.14.2009

Fun Crop Starting Soon!

This weekend over at My Sketch World, there is going to be a fabulous crop! We have so much fun over there, you have to stop by and check it out!

image-1

The forum is hopping since Lucy started it a couple months ago and I have met so many new friends! I love that! They have great challenges all month and fabulous sponsors! Last month, the contest sponsor was ScrapDango Kit Club! The contest was to follow a sketch and to scrap something that made you feel "SO LUCKY". Here was my entry:

the man

Here is the Lucy Chesna sketch---another amazing piece of art to work from:

image3

They just posted the winner today and it was me! I am so excited! How fun is that? There were so many fabulous layouts - totally an honor! I just want to send out a big thank-you to Carrie over at ScrapDango for sponsoring this month's contest! They put together some amazing kits! Just look at this kit that is heading my way:

February_Spice_Kit

mmmmmmm.....KaiserCraft - Making Memories - fun! It couldn't come at a better time, either. Jordan is putting together a scrapbook basket to raise money at the church auction for her mission trip to Germany this summer. This will be a fantastic addition to the basket! Thanks again to both My Sketch World and ScrapDango fot such a great opportunity!

Don't forget the fun crop this weekend!~

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

Awesome layout! Congrats on winning! sd

Blog Archive