3.27.2009

A Whirlwind week...

this has been. It has gone by so fast -- I'm not even sure what happened. Oh yeah--I forgot--it's baseball season. That's the deal.

Tonight wraps up a week with 3 baseball games, one soccer game, 3 soccer practices, and 4 baseball practices ---- and a basketball party. SO what highlights do I have for you?

---Chase came in as pitcher yesterday in the top of the 6th inning with a tie score and a man on 3rd with 2 outs. The starting pitcher did a fabulous job - but had to come out because of his pitch count. Chase threw 2 pitches, fielded the comeback bunt and threw the runner out at home as he was trying to steal! Then he came back in the bottom of the 6th at bat with one out. He got on base with an infield error, made it to third on a base hit (barely--close slide!) and then stole home for the winning run! So darn exciting!

---Austin's soccer team won their first post season playoff game Wednesday night 2-0. He had some fabulous saves. I wasn't there to watch this one but I heard it was a great game!

---Jordan started training with Allegra this week so she can join them for their final run for the state title. I never thought I'd see her on the field with them again---it's going to be fun to watch!

---Luke has become quite the athlete --- batting coaches took one look at his swing and said "change nothing!"

---Jordan & I completed week #2 of Weight Watchers. We each lost 3 pounds this week! It is so great to have someone working the system with me and even better to have them be here with me. Makes it so much easier and so much funner!

---David & I found a deal on a 5 day cruise - thanks Robyn! It is a repositioning cruise that leaves San Diego and goes up the west coast to Vancouver, BC. We leave in less than 5 weeks! So excited to get away with my hubby --- I can't even begin to tell you. The cruise - airfare - & train ride from BC home for both of us---------under $600! Amazing. Love Holland America! We are return MARINERS with them so hopefully, we can get a room upgrade once we are on board!

Going to try and get some scrapping done today ---we will see!

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive