3.05.2009

Thursday Fun

I got to spend the day with the little neighbor girl, Naomi. Naomi is almost 4 and she likes to chat! We had such a good time today - running around doing errands and such. She even went to the Urban Scrapbooker with me today! She was a very hard worker and a very good girl! She informed me today that Lukee loves her VERY much!

Also finished up a layout today --- it is for my March Challenge over at My Sketch World Forums. The challenge is called, "It's hip 2b square!" To complete the challenge, create a 12 x 12 layout (square) with a square picture(s) and with at least one other square element. Here is my example:

cherish life

This was tons of fun to create today! I even got out my small circle punch and created the postage stamp border! How fun is that? If you want to play along with me, head on over and join the forum, post your creation in the gallery by the end of the month and then link it back to the forum thread. There will be a random RAK drawing at the end of the month!

Blog Archive