3.31.2009

Reveal Day--Dixie Pieces Kit Club!

Yep --- it's the first of the month and that means another great kit release from Dixie Pieces Kit Club! This kit had me dreaming about the warm summer sunshine and wishing those days would hurry and get here! There is tons of new and exciting things happening over at Dixie Pieces but before I share all that with you --- the most important thing of all:

the April Kit--- Summer Dreamin'!

Apr2009

That chipboard is from Maya Road and makes the cutest mini-book that I have worked with in awhile!

lukey mini book

Then for my layouts:

Pool fun

bobbin' for apples

home today

april cards

Other big news will be annonced today at Dixie Pieces! Their new Design Team will be revealed! I am so excited to meet the new team! They are definitely lucky to be designing for such a great site! Can't wait to see what they do with the May kit!

I will check back later today with some more pics! Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wowzers! Amazing work! Love the a b c's idea, too cool! Seriously stunning creations!

Brenna said...

Babe....the Chipboard is Maya Road. Either way....awesome book!

Blog Archive