3.01.2009

It's March 1st!

and that means reveal day for me!

First up is my new gig over at My Sketch World Blog. There will be 2 card sketches and 2 layout sketches posted every month - so watch for them on the 1st and the 15th!

Here is the March first layout sketch:

March1stSketch

and here is my layout:

zoo animals

Next up is Creative Scrappers. I was lucky enough to be their Guest Designer this month and had the pleasure to work with this fabulous sketch from Shanna Lewter:

Sketch41

Here is my layout:

lil monsters

Feel free to play along with either sketch - just create your layout and post a link to their respective blog comments section for a chance to win a prize from them!

I have some other layouts that I completed this weekend for The Urban Scrapbooker in Edmonds. Here you go:

sweet joy

just chillin

Finally I have one more layout to share - it is for the American Idol Contest over at Scrap-Tastic. This is round 1 - we were to use 10 patterned papers and no cardstock. In addition, we had to make the theme and feel of the layout related to a song. Mine was "Put me in Coach" by John Fogerty. I love this pic of Chase --face full of determination!

I want to play

There you go! That's all I have--well until tomorrow! Fabulous new crop starting over at the Scrap-Diner. I will have all the info for you tomorrow along with our first challenge!

No comments:

Blog Archive