3.22.2009

Day of Rest?

It's Sunday and I definitely need a day of rest. I had plans to get up and go with David & Austin to his soccer game --but 6:15 came way too early and I just couldn't do it. I am exhausted from the week and it is only going to get busier this week. I must be getting old! Anyway, tons on the schedule today to get caught up around the house - laundry, the budget, the bills, school planners and emails. Then head over to mom's to install a new toilet for her and home to start putting the floor down in the loft area. I need to squeeze in a nap too!

Ball games went well yesterday - All three boys played great and even though none of their teams pulled off the win, I think it was a good opening weekend of spring sports. I spent the day helping Brooke at the Urban Scrapbooker - the spring Shop Hop is going on and it was a crazy busy day for her. I hope it continues and her business picks up. It is tough being a new small business in this economy!

Jordan, Chase & I hit the first rummage sale of the season yesterday. I almost didn't go because it made the day's schedule even crazier. But, decided to at the last minute and I am happy we did. They just make me happy. I found a shelf unit from Pottery Barn that I had been coveting and it was only $15~ I am so excited to get it set up in my scrap room! In addition, Chase found some GIJoe stuff, Jordan found some art, mittens, a jacket, a scarf ----well, let's just say Jordan found TONS of stuff!

Okay---I'm sitting here at 9am on Sunday morning and I'm about to fall asleep----I think my nice cozy bed is calling me back. Already time for a nap. But before I go:

Here is the layout that I did for the "I'm Lucky" challenge over at My Sketch World. It is also on display over at the Urban Scrapbooker - that's the new Bo Bunny Product that she just got in!

the man

1 comment:

GinniG said...

What a busy woman you are!!! LOVE your Lucky LO!!! Great pic too!

Blog Archive