2.25.2009

Scrapping Reminders!

This weekend over at Dixie Pieces we are having our 2nd annual "Beat the Blues" Crop! The fun starts on Friday at noon on the West Coast and runs through Sunday night at 9:00! There will be tons of fun games and challenges to keep you busy and there will be a random winner who will receive their choice of a Dixie Pieces Kit! Don't forget to join us!
Here is a sneak peak of my challenge for the weekend!
sneak peek
Don't those colors just make you smile? Fun way to "Beat the Winter Blues"

Speaking of crops, the Scrap-Diner will also be having one coming up here really soon! Keep the first week of March open and watch my blog for more info coming this weekend!

It's still Friendship month over at the Diner and her is the layout I completed for my VLF Challenge.

friendship to me

It is full of yummy Jenni Bowlin products that of course you can find in the Scrap-Diner Store! While you're over there, check out the new products that just arrived. Tons of new CHA stuff arriving every day! You should see my wish list ---- okay, maybe you shouldn't see it!

Here are a couple more fun layouts for you:

crazy little thing

these girls

This last one was created playing with a sketch from Creative Scrappers - Deb!
index

1 comment:

Tricia said...

these are great projects! I can't wait for the DP crop! Wahoo!

Blog Archive