11.02.2008

Fun Weekend~

So, it was a great weekend --- mostly headache free --- and I got to spend some quality time with David which makes me a happy girl. Halloween was uneventful--always a good thing. Have some great pics of the boys to share but haven't had time to upload them yet. Spend Saturday at soccer games ---Austin won his but Jordan & Luke lost theirs --the season is over. I am happy and sad all at the same time. I'm sure you can understand!

Wanted to share with you a digital layout that I worked on this weekend----I am having tons of fun exploring this side of scrapbooking and being able to work with the fabulous kits designed by Krista over at Dixie Pieces makes it even better! Check out this month's kit:

@KristaEhlers_DP_EndlessBounty_Preview

You get all that wonderful stuff for only $6.99! Exceptional Deal!
Here are a couple layouts I have completed with it:

luke - fall leaves

family

No comments:

Blog Archive