10.08.2008

A Special Treat-

The boys went to work with David today for "Take your Kids to Work Day" at Seattle City Light. I scrapped all morning and then took a nap---then went to rescue my mom when her battery died. It was so strange to be home alone on a weekday! I didn't get my list of things done but I still had a great morning.

I was able to complete my Week #5 layout for the Bad Girls Kit Club Top Designer Contest. This week it was all about color and using a nuetral color (black, grey, tan or white) for balance and direction. The competition is getting tougher and they have narrowed the field down from over 300 to about 50 of us. I am so excited to still be in it---this week makes one week longer than I made it last year! That was my goal! Here is my layout:

be you

I also just added a new blinkie to the sidebar tonight! Dixie Pieces is getting ready for a two week birthday celebration full of fun games, challenges and contests! Don't forget to pop in and join us!

Here is a fun one for a impromptu challenge over at the Scrap-Diner. We were to make a layout Anne Taintorish! I had never heard of her--but it was fun to do the research!

whynot

1 comment:

Sherine said...

That LO of Jordan is so gorgeous. The colors give such a great feeling.

Blog Archive