10.28.2008

Pumpkin Carving and other news!

Spent the weekend with the girls scrapping at a retreat camp over in Belfair. It was a fun time - especially getting to visit with Tami--who I hardly get to see anymore! Funny how things get right back in sync and it feels like we are neighbors who see each other all the time. Love that.

crop 8-12

I was out of sorts most of the weekend though--this stupid headache is still making me crazy. I went to the doc again on Monday and the new thought is that it is my right trap muscle in my shoulder that it pinching off some nerves in my neck. To make that right -I now have a ten visit prescription to a massage therapist - that I am looking forward to! In addition, I went in for a CT scan of my brain---that just sounds weird---today. I should get the results tomorrow. She doesn't expect to find anything but it is still nerve racking waiting. I am so ready for it to go away. I have so many things I want to do and for the most part--I can't spend much time on the computer or scrapping at my desk. Anytime Lord--I'm ready.

Over the weekend---lots happened!

--Jordan played Friday night in their last game and won 2-0. The shutout puts her at the top of her conference for shut-out percentage. Their team is headed to the playoffs this weekend--still waiting to hear the details of when & where the game is.
--Chase played on Saturday in his final game and hurt his ankle during. He is healing nicely and we are thankful there is no cast in his future!
--Austin Played over in Gig Harbor and also had a shutout--his team is solidly in first place and he is doing amazing in goal.
--Jordan got her hair cut --- 10 inches are on their way to LOCKS FOR LOVE. I missed the event but got some awesome pics. Check them out at the bottom of the post.
--The Lakeside Rummage Sale was Sat and I missed it. Grandma took the kids and they all got a few things. Still need to hit a few more stores to plan for Halloween.
--Austin got contacts to wear at game time - so far so good. He is really liking them.
--Travis, Michelle, Mike & Sarah all came over on Sunday for dinner and pumpkin carving. It is always a great time to have all the kids home at the same time.

Well--I think that is it ---I will leave you with some fun pics and some layouts I finished at the retreat. Happy Tuesday.

hair 4-6hair 5-7

work 5-7jacks 5-7
travis carving 2michelle carving 2austin carving
jordan pumpkin 2sarah pumpkinchase carving
luke carvinggoofy luke

An acrylic album:

summer mini coversummer mini back
summer mini 2-3summer mini 4-5
summer mini 6-7summer mini 8-9
summer mini 10-11summer mini close up

This is for a contest over at justcre8.com --- use a rebus in a layout:

great beyond-small

Stuff for the Scrap-Diner:

construction copy

speak softlybirds of a feather

horizonallegra

No comments:

Blog Archive