10.03.2008

Here I am.....I haven't forgotten you all

I have just been really busy with school and organizing since my return from Arizona on Monday. I had a fabulous time with Sher and her family and I can't wait to go back for another visit! Do you like how I just assume that I will be invited back! I should tell you about all the fabulous things we did --- but honestly, we just hung out and enjoyed each other's company for the whole 4 days! It was great! We never tired of each other and we kept busy chatting, scrapping, working, and eating! The perfect vacation in my book! The weather was over 100 degrees---but no matter as we stayed inside and enjoyed the air conditioning! I do feel bad--I had it running on top speed the whole 4 days---man was I not used to that heat! The crop at the Diner was great and it was fun to be at the center of it all during all the fun. We are already planning a spring Diner crop in Arizona---can't wait!

David & the kids all did great while I was gone--they have all really become self sufficient. That is a very good thing. Even though it's nice to be needed ---it's nicer to not be needed and be wanted anyway!

Scrapping is slowing down a bit for me---had myself in over my head for awhile. I am still in at the Bad Girls Academy --- we are on week #4. This is where I made it to last year before being expelled! Wish me luck-I would love to make it another week! Here is my layout for this week:

bloom & grow

The newest site that I have to share with you is Your Memories by Design. http://ymbd.blogspot.com/ , a blog and forum filled with all sorts of scrappy fun to participate in. Catherine started out with a fun Etsy Store selling homemade scrappy goodness and now she has her own storefront full of unique items that you can't get anywhere else! You should all check her out. The thing that drew me to her site was a contest (what else?) and the first round of voting starts tomorrow! All you have to do is head on over and place a vote for your favorite layout. It's that easy! Or if you want to play along --- just post your favorite layout to the gallery before the deadline today!

Here is the link to her store: http://yourmemoriesbydesign.ca/shop/
Here is the link to her blog: http://ymbd.blogspot.com/
Here is the link to the gallery: http://yourmemoriesbydesign.ca/phpBB2/album_cat.php?cat_id=22
Here is the link to the forums: http://yourmemoriesbydesign.ca/phpBB2/index.php

Have a great time looking around!

1 comment:

Sherine said...

OH that LO kicks hiney! Wow, wow, wow! Sending you positive vibes for going on!

Blog Archive