10.19.2008

Cards for Heroes

help me two

Card themes most needed are:

Love
Friendship
Missing You
Thank You
Birthday
Hello
Holidays

Cards can be any size and weight as postage for the military is free of charge. The only restriction is there can be no glitter used on the cards. Glitter can be seen through night vision goggles and can be hazardous to our troops! No envelopes are required for cards 4.25 x 5.5 in size. Cards for Heroes will provide them. However, if you have them and would like to add them to your donation, feel free!

This is a great cause! For those of you that are local and want to help me out and contribute cards - you can bring them to the Urban Scrapbooker. For every 5 cards turned in to her store, Brooke is offering a entry into a drawing for a fabulous prize! Thanks for the help, Brooke!

I will be collecting cards until November 21st, please think about helping me out - I would love to collect 500 cards!

No comments:

Blog Archive