8.12.2008

What a Crazy Weekend!

Busy--busy--busy ---but what else is new? Actually had nothing on the calendar which made for a very busy weekend. Do you follow that logic? What happened is that we all looked at the blank pages of the schedule and thought --"Great, let's do ........"! And then we all had mental lists in our heads of what we wanted to do with our free time andwe had absolutely no free time! Funny how that works.

So let's see... Spent Saturday running back and forth to Home Depot - sheetrocked, mudded, primed, and painted the boys room - put up trim and painted that - hung the blind on the window and rearranged their beds. One room finished!!!

The boys had friends over all weekend - multiple friends ---lots of commotion and chaos -- I am so not complaining though - good to know where and with who and have them all be at our house. Safe.

David & I tried to go on a date Saturday night. Went to the Taste of Edmonds and planned to listen to the live band in the beer garden. Turns out they card EVERYONE and I left my purse at home so I wouldn't have to tote it around. Oh well, we had a tasty treat, a short walk and came home by 9.

Jordan started college soccer on Sunday and has 3 days under her belt. She is starting to tire a bit (my opinion) but I think she is having a great time. So very proud of her!

Jordan has had my car all week which keeps me close to home --darn--NOT--- and I have been hanging out at my desk scrapping and ------are you ready?????-----I have actually gotten quite a bit of my school prep done! I love this time of year---fresh starts and plenty of optimism!

So, pretty boring I guess-------but some stuff to show you.

These layouts with CUPCAKE by Basic Grey are for Brooke at the Urban Scrapbooker:

Happy Birthday layout

all grown up

bg card 3bg card 2BG card 1

This is for the Scrap-Diner - www.scrap-diner.com - some new Scenic Route:

science major

A new Chore Chart for school this year:

chore chart

A layout for my neighbor:

beach baby

Some Christmas Cards - trying to get a head start!

card1card 2card3

card4card5card6

and finally..... a 4x6 mini book that I made with a regular photo album for the Urban Scrapbooker:

coverpage 2
page 3page 4
page 5page 6
page 7page 8
page 9page 10
page 11page 12

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Holy Smoke, I got tired just reading about your weekend!

Ginnifer said...

Beautiful, amazing, wonderful..etc! Your projects are awesome and I absolutely LOVE, and I mean LOVE the chore chart!

Blog Archive