8.28.2008

Countdown to Christmas!

I know---we still have almost 4 months to go but with the help of a great challenge over at the Scrap-Diner I am getting a head start! I created this fun Countdown to Christmas frame with one of these:

scrapbook-dot-com_2015_72312319

and some fabulous Teresa Collins Patterned Paper "Tis the Season" --- you can find it at the Diner --- and this is what I ended up with:

countdown

Luke created a pocket to hold the rest of the numbers for me:

countdown back

I use some Basic Grey magnets between the mats on the numbers so that they would attach to the frame --- the snowflake is magnetic too!

magneticsnapsweb

2 comments:

Jackie said...

That is awesome!!!

Tanya aka tanya78 said...

Hi there its tanya78 from the sketch book....wow that is such a cool frame and idea....love it. i wonder if we can get frames like that in New Zealand, we must be able to somewhere im sure??

Blog Archive