7.30.2008

I'm an ADDICT!

Funny, huh? Actually, I am, an Addicted Scrapper that is! After winning the contest last month, I was given the honor of being the Guest Design Team Member in August for Addicted Scrappers! I was so thrilled when I got word that I would get a chance to play with all this:

fullaugustdeerkit

embellishmentdeercloseup

You all know that October Afternoon ranks right up at the top of my favorites list! And believe it or not, I had yet to acquire any of this fabulous stuff!

They have two awesome kits in August, this one is titled, "Apple of my Eye" and is there "girl" kit. However, you can see that I used it for my boys too! The second kit is their "boy" kit and it is fabulous too. It is full of the new Autumn Leaves line, Cuteworld!

Here are my designs:

austin a

big sis

sweet & sour

simply hannah

smile

The final item is a paper bag gift card holder. Credit for this idea goes to a scrappin friend of mine, Joy Madison. She has some fabulous ideas and this is an old favorite of mine that I find myself creating a lot! You can see more of her fabulous creations here.

such a deer

such a deer inside

Head over to their site - there was so much to this kit that I still have lots of fun stuff left over! In addition, they have some great add-ons to both kits!

Thanks to all the ladies over at Scrap Addicts!

1 comment:

Marci Knecht said...

OMG...you ARE good aren't you? Do you ever make anything that isn't fabulous?

Congrats on the GD spot :)

Blog Archive