6.13.2008

OLW CHallenge Blog

SO found a fabulous challenge blog called One Little Word---basically it is just what it sound like ---challenges that involve creating pages around one little word---this week the word is "ONE" ---

Here is my layout:

the last one

Journaling reads:
Yep - that’s right – my last baby. Baby #5. You can’t even imagine how tough this decision was for us. We love babies – and pregnancy was so easy for me. The decision was made while I was still pregnant. You see, that is necessary because as soon as I hold that baby in my arms, I’m already thinking about having another one. But, logically we knew that this would be the last one. It would be the last pregnancy, the last delivery, the last infant that I would nurse. So for me – every moment with Luke was extra special - I savored them knowing that I would never experience them again. Man is that a tough pill to swallow. But, here we are and you are already a big boy and our family is perfect. I can’t imagine it any different and I wouldn’t change a thing. But, ask any of the kids and they will tell you – Luke has it easy because after all he is the youngest, the last ONE.


This layout is also my week 9 contest entry over at addicted scrappers. They are using the "ONE" challenge within their contest requirements --tons of fun!

I am so glad that they introduced me to this very cool blog----the DT over there is so talented and inspirational! I can't wait to have a few free hours to browse through the last year's worth of One Little Word Layouts!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

WOW!!!!! Do I know how this feels! I have five children and basically felt exactly the same way....I would have kept going but knew there had to be a limit! Love the layout nd LOVE that sweet little picture!

Lynn
OLW

Blog Archive