6.24.2008

I'm a winner!

So---everyone that knows me, knows I love a good contest! So, I have been playing in one for the last 10 weeks over at Addicted Scrappers. It has been so much fun! I found out a few minutes ago that I won! It has been so much fun---they have had some awesome challenges and the contestants were all so talented! It has been a very wild ride! Head over and check out the gallery which is packed full of talent! I can't wait to scrap for them in August! I am just sooooooo excited! I was in the final round with a couple of amazing ladies, Kerryn & Zoa! Make sure to check out their fabulous work in the gallery while you are there! Here is a link to the week 10 gallery - http://www.addictedscrappers.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=178

Did I say that I was excited??? Well, I am!

I have some fun pics for you --- last night, Chase and David had a water fight showdown in the Cult-de-sac.

duel 5-7

thehand 5-7

fight 5-7

david 5-7

chase 2 5-7

bucket 5-7

cooler 1

cooler 3

Aren't those fun? I don't know how to scrap them! So many fun ones!

Summer is officially here -- I know this because the kids are in the street playing 24-7. Our street is so much fun---we have a huge street sign that sits in the middle making sure all cars know that the kids are out. People don't even come in the circle anymore! Another sure sign of summer - frozen otter pops in all the kids hands!

For those of you that don't know---we have 16 kids in our cult-de-sac that have all grown up together (for the most part). We are the last house at the end of the street on the circle. Summer time arrives and they are all in the circle for tons of fun! Here are some fun shots from the last few days:

austin peace 5-7

naomi 5-7

chase 5-7

Jun 15 2008 005

Jun 15 2008 013

Jun 15 2008 019

Jun 15 2008 023


ENJOY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww congrats!! and the pictures are soooo great!!!..always makes me homesick..but only about 40 something days left :D hehe love ya!!

xoxo
Michelle

Marci Knecht said...

Congrats Kim! That's an awesome achievement - Kudos girlfriend!

Zoa said...

congrats on your win Kim!! I absolutely adore your page!! When I saw it- I said "ok- Kim won!" LOL!!! I am so happy for you and I look forward to seeing what you create in August as our GDT!!!

Blog Archive