5.09.2008

Fabulous Friday!

It has been a great day all around! A little garage saleing, some great bargains at Goodwill, good checkups and cleanings at the dentist, huge savings at the grocery store, 2 hours of yardwork, and a little scrapping! Absolutely perfect!

It was so nice to get out in my yard today---therapeutic even! I worked on restoring my front yard a bit and by next weekend, I hope to have it all finished - grass sod and all! The excavator is coming on Sunday to remove the extra construction mess and then I should be able to clean up the rockery and get the front yard ready to plant. Can't wait! The boys were so great to help me---my mother's day request -- a bit early because it's suppose to rain on Sunday. Jordan has promised to help me with the rockery next week - so all is good.

We all went to Luke's game together last week and we even dragged Cooper along. Still crys like a baby in the car-but so far hasn't gotten physically sick again. I think that's a little progress! I brought my camera and just played around - haven't done that in awhile--check out some of these photos-pretty fun.

AUSTIN 5-7

slurpee 2

SLURPEE LID

LUKE 5-7 2

CHASE BLUE SLIDE 5-7

AUSTIN COOP 5-7

UPSIDE 5-7

CHASE PEEK 5-7

I can't wait to get them back from the processor and scrap them! I love new photos -- they get my mojo flowing!

Here are a couple of layouts I've done recently:

This one was for a blog challenge over at the Diner's Blog - use a 50's song for the title and scrap in a 50"s color scheme.

habby birthday baby

These are some I did for Brooke at the Urban Scrapbooker:

horizon

new cousins

have I told you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love the new pictures you took! lots of fun! Travis has requested that we get you some of him...he wants to be a star too!! :D haha

xoxo
Michelle

Blog Archive