5.02.2008

Cha - Cha - Changes!

Hey everyone! Tons of changes over at the Scrap-Diner this week! We have a fabulous new group of Designers and 3 new kittens who already have their claws in kits for May. In addition, the store blog has a new look. Make sure to visit the blog daily during the month of May for store information and challenges! There is tons in store for you this month---and don't forget to check out the Bargain Basement for tons of new markdowns and fabulous deals!

I just want to take a minute to tell you have much I loved working with the previous DT! They were all fabulous and I love that I can count them all as new found friends! Be sure to check out all their work in the store gallery ---

Sheri - terylswife

Jan - Jan

Kim F - kimosabescraps

I am continuously inspired by each one of you! You rock girls!

No comments:

Blog Archive