4.07.2008

weigh in Monday!

So I stayed exactly the same this week. How does that work? Is it a ploy on their part? Really---I mean really---exactly the same? You know they have it to the tenth of a pound---so I don't see how it is possible to stay EXACTLY the same. ANyway, I am kinda bummed about that. I don't mind not losing, it's the paying to find out that I didn't lose that bothers me! We are on such a budget, that it is a splurge to go and weigh in. I should at least get me money's worth and lose SOMETHING every week! Okay--enough ranting about that.

Feeling kinda blah today---construction crew packed up all their stuff and left. I should be happy about that, but I'm not. There is still so much left to do and I have no idea when it will get done. Hopefully, we will see the subcontractors really soon for the driveway, plumbing and gutters. That would be nice.

Still no pictures for you. I am in denial and I don't want to take any pictures until the construction mess in the front is gone. I know that makes no sense---but nothing mush makes sense to me anyway!

That's it----

No comments:

Blog Archive