4.09.2008

thescrapdragons challenge blog

So, thanks to some online friends---I found a fun challenge blog. A couple of challenges a month and it's great because it helps me think outside the box. I love that & I love a good challenge. The first one this month is in honor of April Fool's Day. You must use the word "fool" somewhere on the page, add an unusual item, and use no more than one item per product line. So here is what I came up with:

summer shower

So if you are up for a fun challenge--check out the fun over at www.thescrapdragons.blogspot.com !

Another layout I completed today -just because I have been feeling a little crazy lately. I did this to remind myself of the power of faith. Faith is to believe in what you can't see. Faith is to give all your worries and cares up to the Lord and KNOW that they will be taken care of. Faith is not questioning how they are taken care of.


believe

4 comments:

Scrapdragons said...

kim...this is awesome!!
So glad you have been coming over to play with us!

~Laura

Sherine said...

Always so incredible.

Anonymous said...

kim you should frame the one with you in love mom

JgWM said...

Kim,

I think you are the one that left me a message. I did check out scrap dragons and it is now in my favorite contest folder.Thanks, gayle
I love your use of black and white on this layout, it is beautiful.
jgwm.blogspot.com

Blog Archive