4.12.2008

I Found Another Challenge Blog!

There are some great challenge blogs out there right now! This one is called the color story challenge --- http://www.colorstorychallenge.com and I was so inspired by what I call the lesson! The challenge involves a sketch and a color combo and the assignment was awesome! Head over there and check it out!

Here is my take on the challenge---this is one of my favorites of all J's senior pictures.

Jordan senior pic copy

Of course --- I couldn't blog without giving you some more pics of my newest baby --Cooper.

4-11 4-6 3

4-12-4-62

4-12 4-61

4-12 4-63

4-11 4-62

7 comments:

Joy Madison said...

look at that cutie....what an adorable addition to your family.

TanishaRenee said...

OH my goodness, Cooper is so cute!! I love the LO, too- all of the black makes everything pop!

Rachael said...

Your layout is gorgeous and the puppy is just so darn cute!! :)

Sonda T said...

wowzers Kim! This is gorgeous! Those rubon flowers and that big letter "J"...perfect!! Great pic too!! (that pup is adorable!) Thanks for joining in our colorstory challenge...I hope you'll come back every month for more inspiration! Hugs!

Marci Knecht said...

I love the page, what a great photo of Jordan!

Cooper is getting bigger already, is that possible? He's soooooooo cute!

Jackie G said...

He is the cutest thing ever!!!!
Fabulous layout too! It's very beautiful!

JgWM said...

I also posted for the first time on the challenge. Decided tp check out one of the submission, since my color combo was so over the top and found your post.

Could not leave with out commenting. Beautiful page with your color combo and design, gorgeous daughter...and Cooper is so adorable.

Our home includes 4 labs and 3 bassetts. They keep it interesting.
Just startd blogging.
Do you do any other challenges?
Gayle

Blog Archive