3.18.2008

Weight Watchers

Hey everyone - how are you?

I have to say that I feel great. I committed to going back to weight watchers and I attended my first meeting yesterday. It felt great to make that decision and to know that I am on my way to feeling healthy and fit. I was so pleased and proud when I hit my goal weight---oh my gosh, it was 6 years ago. But, all it took was that first 5 pounds to come back before I sabotaged myself and it all crept back. So, I am back at square one. But you know what? At least I am back! Back on track, back on the program and back feeling in control.

I have 25 pounds to lose. I weigh in on Mondays, so from now on, my Monday post will be titled, "Weigh in day". I need to share, I need to commit and I need to feel accountable. It is how I succeed. So, help me out ladies.....if you don't see a post here every Monday with a weight report---ask me "what's up?"

You know what--it isn't even about the number - heck, I don't even own a scale. It is more about being 43 and feeling like crap. I need to feel better, I need to feel more in control, I need to feel like I have my whole life in front of me. I know that the Lord put me here and that he will use this weakness of mine to His glory. So, with HIS help and your support, I can do this.

My first goal is to make it through this week drinking 48 ounces of water a day. That may not sound like much to some of you but to me it sounds like an ocean. I am not a water drinker. So, that is my focus this week (besides staying on program) - to drink plenty of water.

Okay--enough about that.

So how are you?

Right, I asked that already.

Hey--another fun thing happened today. My mom announced that she wants to be a scrapbooker! Okay, a card maker. Isn't that the coolest thing ever? I love that she has been so supportive and so interested in my hobby. But, it's even cooler that she wants to share it with me! So, plans are to put together all the necessary stuff for her and then show her all my favorite places to shop! SHe is going to do great! She already knows the basics and her first set of cards she made rock! So Kudos today go to my mom for stepping out of her comfort zone and being willing to try something new and exciting!

Here is the mini book I made with that awesome Sweetwater Giggles-Boy Paper. BTW-You can find it all over at the Scrap-Diner in the shopping mart. http://www.scrap-diner.com/

my big fish cover

fish tag

big fish side 1

big fish side 2

Here is another mini book from Little Yellow Bicycle. It is a kit that you punch out and everything is included for less than $3! It is so cute.

game day cover

game day page 2

And finally a layout just for me, just for fun!

jordan

ENJOY! HAVE A GREAT WEEK----DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOURSELF TOMORROW-JUST FOR YOU-BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT AND YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF SO THAT YOU CAN STICK AROUND A LONG TIME AND ENJOY THE LIFE YOU ARE BLESSED WITH!

1 comment:

Sherine said...

Okay I am not a dieter. It's really not in my vocab. But I am going to commit with you to drink 48 oz of water this week (I know it's Wednesday, but I will start asap). That's a start right?

Blog Archive