3.16.2008

Sunday thoughts....

So remember that plan that I had yesterday, that schedule? Well, let's just say I had to throw it out the window today. David got hurt yesterday stocking the sheetrock and won't be taping any time soon. I am sorry that he is in pain, really I am. I just am having a hard time with the schedule setback. But, he is a pretty tough man to keep down, so at least together today we were able to get the rest of it hung. Jordan's walls are covered and we can put the room back together. The mud and paint will have to wait for another day!

My new washer & dryer get delivered tomorrow. I was pretty upset that we had to purchase new ones. But now that I have had a week using the old ones while I waited for the new ones to be delivered, I have to say that I am pretty excited! I didn't realize just how bad of shape the old ones were in. I will make sure to take pics tomorrow!

Posted my sneak peek layout for the Scrapbooker's Clubhouse Guest Design Team this weekend. Here is a look at it:

idol

I also found out today that I was the runner up in the Scrappin Mojo Iron Chef contest. So that is pretty darn cool! I had a great time using all those fun embellishments that they sent out! And Kudos to Laura---the Iron Chef Winner! Her stuff is fabulous! Check out her blog www.msgrace-thegiftofgrace.blogspot.com and you will see what I mean!

Well, you all have a great week---

1 comment:

Sherine said...

I adore this LO Kim! That title is priceless. Congrats on the Mojo rating . Great job! You are tops in my book!

Blog Archive