3.26.2008

I'm daydreaming about....

sitting in my house in silence.....no construction noise.......completely finished and beautiful. Looking out my new French doors and seeing beautiful flowers blooming.

A friend asked me what I was daydreaming about today----the same thing I have been daydreaming about since December. No more construction.

This morning Austin told me his ceiling was leaking last night. He was so sweet--I said, "why didn't you come get us?" and his response was, "I didn't want to wake you up!". SO needless to say, we have a leak in the roof. Not sure yet if it is in the newly roofed section or the section that hasn't been roofed yet. Hopefully, we can get Travis or Greg over here today to enlighten us! If it's not one thing, it's another.

I am pretty tired of life getting in the way of what I want to do---which is scrap! I haven't sat and scrapped now for at least 10 days and I am starting to get grumpy! I am going to work on my DT Kit from Dixie Pieces tonight if it kills me! It is such a great kit---full of Dream Street and Daisy Bucket Papers! It is a rockin kit and I have been waiting to dive into it! Tonights the night! Well, if I get the leak fixed!

Here are the layouts I did for the Guest DT over at Scrapbooker's Clubhouse---lovin that Scenic Route Lynden Collection!

long distance

idol

hunt

sunshine

1 comment:

Sherine said...

Okay, where have I been? Your artwork is so inspiring! WOWZERS! I love that photo of you and Wendy. Awesome!

Blog Archive