3.31.2008

Dixie Pieces - A couple fun announcements!

First off - I want to welcome to the Design Team Elisa, Ginnifer & Lynda! I am so excited to work with them - you are going to love, love, love their designs! Their fabulous kit work will debut starting next month, but you can head on over to the gallery now and check out their stuff! www.dixiepieces.com

Then, I just have to tell everyone --- they keep getting better and better and better! They have really found their grove and April marks their 6 month anniversary as a kit club and the new kit is just heavenly! It is full of brand new stuff from Dream Street Paper and Daisy Bucket Designs! In addition, it has grungeboard, an acrylic stamp, two alphabets, paper ribbon, flowers, and much more! Check it out here:

Detail7

Here are my designs:

april1

april2

april3 copy

april4

april5

April6

4 comments:

Sherine said...

have I told you lately how amazing you are? These pages are incredible. Every single one of them. You need to come be my neighbor.

Michelle said...

Kim I just love your layouts! Such fabulous work! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, those are beautiful! Love your LO's!

Leah said...

I am really loving your style. Love the hand drawn/cut hearts on "love you" and the wavy cut paper for "water baby". I bought so much scrap stuff last month that I'm trying to give April a break, but you girls are selling that kit something fierce with your pages!

Blog Archive