2.25.2008

Monday Monday........

Lots going on today!

Preparing for a great weekend retreat with my scrappin buddies! I can't wait. I have a list of things to do, but it is a happy list! I need to decorate a cigar box and fill it with fun scrap goodies and candy, prepare 10 minibooks for our circle journal, and pack my whole office into two containers that will fit in my car! But, it all sounds like fun work to me!

Construction crew showed up today and finished the walls and got everything ready for the trusses. They are telling me that it will be ready to roof by March 8th! Can you believe that? I am guardedly optimistic. I will take some more pics tomorrow to show you all the progress.

My last bit of fun news is that I was selected to be the guest designer for March for a Canadian site called the Scrapbooker's Club House. Can't wait to see what their April kit looks like! I put a link to their site on the sidebar. They have a fun monthly contest and the winner gets to be the next month's GDT member. You should all give it a try!

So, speaking of design teams, the reveal for the March kit at Dixie Pieces is right around the corner, so I thought you might like a little peek at one of my layouts. Remember to check out their site, www.dixiepieces.com on March 1st to be sure you get a kit. Here is my favorite layout this month---

march 4

In addition, I had some fun last night with the Scenic Route stuff that Sher sent me from the Diner, www.scrap-diner.com . Even after all the times that I have used their product, I never get tired of it. It is always fun to work with and it is so versatile! Here you go:

always a smile

be wise

No comments:

Blog Archive