2.06.2008

Feeling kinda crummy---

For about three months now, I have been suffering from daily heartburn. SOme days the medication knocks it out and some days it doesn't. I know it is made worse with stress and anxiety--both of which I am burdened with. But the last two days have been miserable. Of course, the worse the heartburn is, the more I worry and the worse the heartburn gets! Great big vicious circle. So when I get back from California - I am going in for a scope to make sure nothing else is going on. Doesn't that just sound like fun--NOT! Necessary but definitely not fun. I have been trying to relax and take it easy - but most of you know--I love to be busy and relaxing is not something I do very well. So send some prayers my way--help me kick this heartburn in the -----

On a fun note-Jordan found out today that she is a permanent employee of Pottery Barn! Not more temporary seasonal help--she is official! You can't even imagine how thrilled this makes me! Now she gets her discount at all the stores, online, and at Williams Sonoma! Can't wait to pick some stuff out for my loft and new recroom! She deserves it, she is the hardest working stocker there!

3 day and counting till I get on that plane to Anaheim and CHA. I can't wait to be surrounded by all that fun product and people that love this incredible hobby like I do. Now to remember to spend some time outside while I'm there, soaking up some California sunshine and stocking up on my vitamin D! THis hobby has opened many doors for me and introduced me to some awesome people--many who I will get to be with this weekend:

Wendy--my buddy from CKU last year - seems like we have been friends for years - don't get to many chances in life to make that kind of friendship happen. I am so thankful for her and I can't wait to see her and meet her family.

Sher & Missy - my online buddies and boss from the Scrap-Diner. So fun to chat and scrap with them online-now to meet them in real life! I am so excited! Seems like Sher & I are kindered spirits - long lost sisters. Only through this great hobby can instant connections like this happen.

Brooke-my friend & the owner of the Urban Scrapbooker here in Edmonds, WA. She is so much fun and I am happy to be sharing a flight down with her. In addition, she has invited me to the Creative Imaginations Preview Party on Saturday night and then to bunk with her. Watch out Anaheim, here we come!

And last but not least - Sherry & Brenna from Dixie Pieces! I had the priviledge of meeting them last year at CKC here in Bellevue. WHat a great mother-daughter team they make! Their online kit club is about 4 months old now and their kits keep getting better & better! I am honored to design for them! I hope to see them down in Anaheim too!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Have yourself lots of fun at CHA! Not envious at all!!

Brenna said...

Well, it was great to run into you again down there. Hopefully you had more time than mom and I did to enjoy everything there was to see!

Blog Archive