2.22.2008

Check it out!

The Diner Store is overflowing with major BARGAINS!! Go to http://www.scrap-diner.com/ and check out the store's bargain basement. Sher has made huge markdowns on tons of stuff to make room for all the terrific new CHA stuff that is starting to arrive! The besst part is the stuff that is being marked down is still less than 6 months old!!! Great stuff!

Here are a couple layouts I did for the Diner and February Challenges:

This one is about "THE LOOK" - Luke took this picture for me - great job, little man.
the look

This one was for the All About Me - February Challenge:
5 senses
Yes, I know that I put the wrong year on the layout - I'm such a dork.

***By the Way---I printed those little pics out on my new printer than my mom bought me-love it-thanks mom!

2 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

"The Look" is an amazing page. I love the journalling, I can sooooo totally relate. Awesome, awesome work. :)

Anonymous said...

you are most welcome

Blog Archive