1.24.2008

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for 3 days of sunshine in the middle of winter. By now, I am usually suffering from a case of the winter blues. But the last three days of sunshine have really helped me to combat that. If I close my eyes with the sun beating in through my window, I can feel the warmth on my face and dream about summer! The extra spike of Vitamin D helps too! Thank You Lord for a little sunshine---very cold sunshine, but sunshine nonetheless!

I am getting so excited to go to CHA, the Craft and Hobby Association Convention. I have begun to see new product peeks and they all look fabulous! Just the thought of being surrounded by all that glorious product and all those wonderful designers puts a smile on my face. Spending a few days with my friend Wendy helps too!

Speaking of Wendy--have you ever met someone and felt like you are long lost friends? That is how it is with me & Wendy. I feel like I have known her for years, when in reality I met her last summer and spent only 3 days with her on and off. We are just kindered spirits with easy going personalities and a love for scrapbooking product! I can't wait to see her!

CONSTRUCTION UPDATE: Foundation walls were poured today!

1 comment:

rhonda from scrap-diner said...

send a little sunshine my way...it is going to be 15 degrees tonight---burrrrrr!

Blog Archive