1.02.2008

More Fun Design Team News!!!!

I am so excited that I get to continue my work for the SCRAP-DINER! WoooHooo!!!! Sher, the wonderful owner over at the Diner has asked me to stay on and continue to work with her and the Debutant Debs on the Design Team. Needless to say, I said YES! I can't believe my good fortune! She is such a great lady and has such a great store, I couldn't ask for a better assignment! In addition, this month she is having a great weeklong set of challenges to get you scrapping! Check out the Diner at www.scrap-diner.com and don't miss out on all the fun January 18-26th!

3 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

Congrats on your good news!

Greta said...

Sher is awesome!! Look forward to working with you and you fabulous scrapping bootay!!

NancyJones said...

whhhhhhewwwwhewww IM SO HAPPY YOUR HERE GIRL!! happy dance happy dance!!!

Blog Archive