1.23.2008

It's a beautiful day!

It's gorgeous outside today, cold but gorgeous. There is not a cloud in the sky and if you are in your car with the heat on and the sun shining down on your face - you can almost image that it's summer in the Northwest! It is a brisk 28 degrees out though! The foundation crew showed up today and finished the frame so now we are waiting on the inspector so that they can pour the concrete.

Here is a pic:
small

Looks like they may pour on Friday! WHoo Hooo. It is so exciting to see progress every day!

Mike, our neighbor, was cleaning out his garage the other day and brought over 8 hoola hoops! The kids took them into the street with their friends and had contests! It was so cool to see them playing with something from my generation! Something not electronic! Something that was just plain physical fun!

CHASE:
chase 4-6 hh

AUSTIN:
austin 4-6hh

LUKE:
luke 4-6 hh


This weekend I spent a lot of time at my computer and at my scrap desk. My cat, ETHEL, loves it when I hang out there. Here she is just hanging out with me - she is a stress reducer! I love her.

cat diner

I hope everyone has a great day---I am still working on reducing my stress, keeping my focus, finding my joy, and learning humility.

STRESS LESS
FOCUS MORE
FIND JOY
LEARN HUMILITY

No comments:

Blog Archive