1.21.2008

I'm loving the day off!

It's so nice to have a day off of school and work and to have everyone home and together! We have been checking out the construction project and enjoying the sunshine! It is cold but beautiful here today! I think it is 28 degrees, brrrrrrrrrr.

Just had a little meeting with the project manager of the construction project. It was a happy meeting, he told us in order to make the foundation meet up to the old one, they are having to make the room an extra foot wide! No problem on my end! Then the new truss design came in and with the studs in the right place the loft will also gain space. Two feet on one side!!! So overnight our project gained 50 square feet! Gotta love that!

Went to Costco today and picked up a new printer/scanner combo for my mom, it is so cool! We are heading over there soon to set it all up for her and to teach her how to order pics from Costco. She is in the big time now - totally computer savvy! Pretty soon, I'll have her scrapping!

Here are two more layouts for you:

This is one of me - some old pics I found - they were the photographer's proofs.
little me

This was just a random photo I played with for Luke's swimming party invitations
my little fish

Have a great short week! Don't forget to check out the challenges over at the Scrap-Diner. There is still 6 more days to get them done and get your name in for the great prizes! www.scrap-diner.com

2 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

Those are two great layouts Kim! I sure wish I had the day off yesterday... I too love having extra time with the family, especially when we have no real plans ;) Hope that you had a great day!

Sherine said...

50 extra feet!!! Stuff like that never happens to us.

Love ya girlfriend! Mean it!

Blog Archive