12.02.2007

Head over to the Scrap-Diner!

There are big things happening at the Scrap-Diner this month! Our term as the first design team is coming to an end and it's time for a new team to take over starting in January! Sher and Nancy make a great team coordinating the designers and it couldn't have been a better experience for me! Now here is the fun part! They are choosing the new team from the community there at the diner! SO now is the time to get involved! Get in there, post a few layouts, meet all the fun people and maybe even join in on a chat! They are a great bunch there and I love that they are choosing new designers every 3 months from those great ladies hanging out at the site! You won't be sorry-they have great product and the boxes I rec'd every month were to die for!!! I'm bummed out that my term will be over soon - but I can honestly say that the friends I met at the Diner will be family forever! Love them. Get on over and check it out!

No comments:

Blog Archive