12.28.2007

Design Team News to share!

I am so excited! I just go the word that I was selected to be the GDT member for January over at Scrapbook Oasis. They have just gotten their online store up and running and they have a fabulous place! The ladies over there run a lively forum with lots of great tips and ideas. In addition, they offer amazing scrapbook retreats! I haven't gotten a chance to check them out in detail but they look awesome. I am anxious to get my hands on the kit they are sending me! There is nothing better that having a box of scrapping stuff show up on your doorstep!

2 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

CONGRATS KIM!!!...and I agree, there's a special excitement about seeing the mailman walk up to the door with a box of free scrapping goodies :)

Melita said...

We are luckt to have you Kim. Can't wait to see your yummy creations.

Blog Archive