10.17.2007

Under the weather today!

ugg......not feeling so good today. But, it's a perfect excuse not to get out of my pajamas. No where to go, nothing on my schedule. Funny how the Lord does that. Made sure that I would be able to take it easy today. I love that.

I did manage to get some laundry done, teach a full day of school (in my pajamas), read my new CK magazine and even scrap a layout. All in all it's been a good day regardless of feeling pretty blah. I'll take it.

Luke borrowed my camera today and took some pics of his legos. He asked me to put a few online for him, so here you go:

IMG_4054

IMG_4033


He does pretty good with the camera. This is a good Christmas idea for him. Speaking of which, I think I need to start my list this weekend. I used to be so good about shopping early. Now, I do it all the day after Thanksgiving. Crazy, I know, but effective.

Here are some layouts from last summer:

icecream small

smokin

recipe

thank you lord copy

sweet 16

2 comments:

Joy Madison said...

love your layouts....I know all about pajama days:)

Marci Knecht said...

Love, love, LOVE the layouts! I hope that you're feeling better today :)

Blog Archive