10.12.2007

Love Fridays!

Hey everyone---blogging is harder that I thought! I forgot all about it and haven't updated since Monday! I wish I could update from school everyday. That would make it so easy, but the school district has a block on accessing blogs. Go figure! They must be protecting our kids or something!

Anyway, I love Friday's. It is the only day of the week where we don't have to rise and shine by 7am, so we can make it to a class at the homeschool resource center. I was able to sleep in til 8! Gotta love that. Actually, it will be a fairly easy day all around today. After Austin's guitar lesson's we are heading to Snohomish to the Farm. A little pumpkin patch with some great activities for kids. A mini field trip! I am determined to make this year fun for the boys and impromto field trips are a fun surprise. Now to coordinate what they are wearing so they look good with fall scrapbook paper!! Admit it--you know what I'm talking about!

Here are a few pictures of the scrapbook weekend----We made a circle journal called the "Malibu Rock Stars". It's an inside joke.
books 5-7
group shot 2 5-7
music 5-7

Here are 3 layouts I completed just for me!
the sweet wscape
moment in time
a new puppy


Have a great Friday! See you tomorrow with pics from the pumpkin farm!

3 comments:

Marci Knecht said...

I love fridays too! Looks like you had fun, I love the layouts - the ice cream one rocks :)

Sherine said...

I just tagged you!

Check out diaryofacrazyredhead.typepad.com

Have Fun!
Scrappin'Sher

Joy Madison said...

oh my gosh, it looks like you guys had tons of fun....:) I'm hosting a crop on the 27th in Issaquah if you want something to do that day:)

Blog Archive