10.13.2007

I've been tagged!
by the lovely Sher!.

Rules are:

Link to your tagger and post the rules
Share 7 facts about yourself - random/weird
Tag 7 people; link to them.
Leave comments on their blogs, so they know they've been tagged.

1. I have been married for 21 years to a guy I've known since I was 2.

2. I have had 5 natural childbirth experiences---no meds, no stitches.

3. I am adopted and didn't find out til I was 18!

4. I have been a homeschool mom on and off for 11 years.

5. I know the rules of football, soccer and baseball backwards and forwards but have never played.

6. I have never changed a flat tire and never plan to.

7. I used to take suspect statements for the local police department.

I am tagging.... Joy,
Marci,
Brenna,
Amy,
Sherry,
Elisa,
Heather

No comments:

Blog Archive