10.14.2007

Gotta love Sundays!

We have been so productive around the Holmes house today~!

I have done 5 loads of laundry and 9 layouts for the LSS,
the Urban Scrapbooker.

Here are a few:

my cku family

rockstar

friends

my crew


David split and stacked 2 loads of firewood and mowed and cleaned up the yard for the winter.

IMG_4014
wood pile

The boys were busy too! Chase went to tryouts for the Church Christmas Play at Calvary Fellowship. Austin is still at church hanging out with Ben & Luke enjoyed the sunshine and played outside all day! All in all it was a glorious Sunday. Gotta love 65 degrees and sunny on a mid-October day in the Pacific Northwest! (For all you California people thinking about moving up here, IT RAINED ALL DAY).

And the day isn't over! David is building a fire and we are going to settle in and watch our Seattle Seahawks beat the Saints on Sunday Night Football. Like I said, gotta love Sundays!

1 comment:

Joy Madison said...

love your layouts!!! SO CUTE!!! I did your meme on my blog!

Blog Archive